More female club managers, course superintendents and golf course architects would drive greater profitability in the golf industry, according to a leading expert on diversity and inclusion in business. Liz Dimmock, founder and CEO of Women Ahead, an award-winning social impact organization committed to female development from schoolroom to boardroom, says there is now clear evidence […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Miss_Hulta1 contributed 1 entries already.
Entries by Miss_Hulta1
- ASIA: Laguna Golf Lang Co Retains EarthCheck “Gold” Status
- epar earthquake follow-up: identify damage to hazardous materials
- Finalist announced for QLD Golf Industry Awards – Full list
- JOB: General Manager – Half Moon Bay Golf Club (QLD)
- Club membership across New South Wales is record surge
- TROON Agronomy: Offering More, For Less
- MINI GOLF : Does it actually change your facility?
- New driving range a hit for Charlestown Golf Club
- Australian Golf Foundation launches junior girls scholarships
- JOB: Golf Operations Assistant – Mercure Sanctuary Golf Resort (WA)
- PGA Pro/Golf Operations Manager – New Zealand
- Accounts Assistant – Thirteenth Beach Golf Links (VIC)
- General Manager – Half Moon Bay Golf Club (QLD)
- Superintendent – Regional Victoria
- Hospitality roles – Duty Mgrs, F&B attendants & Kitchen hands – Clublinks (Perth)
- Golf Operations Assistant – Mercure Sanctuary Golf Resort (WA)
- Qualified Greenkeeper – Burleigh Golf Club (Gold Coast)
- Short Order Cook / Salad Hand – Royal Perth Golf Club
- Head Greenkeeper – Golf Central BNE
- Retail Assistant – SHANX Mini Golf (Adelaide)