Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The predominant focus of the position is to ensure all global and local reporting deadlines are met on a monthly basis. This role responsible for the Accounts Payable function, ensuring all accounts with payable responsibilities are fully met within specified time frames.
- Vendor/customer creation and maintenance in the system
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of all invoices, both local and overseas
- Timely reconciliation on a monthly basis of all creditor accounts including follow up and resolution of any outstanding invoices each month
- Purchase Order creation and Goods Receipt process
- Driving process from the purchasing through to receipting and invoice verification transaction steps of the accounts payable process
- Processing Iexpense audit and payment
- Assisting in completing month-end processes and reporting
- Preparing daily banking reconciliations mainly on the direct debit, processing of general ledger journals
- Assisting in cash flow forecast processes and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with TaylorMade Group policies and procedures
- Additional ad hoc work supporting the Accountant and Finance Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently and is prepared to be a ‘hands on’ member of the team
- Knowledge of Accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Experience and knowledge of related spreadsheet applications (Excel and Word)
- Proficient with computerized general ledger/finance systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver complex messages in easy-to-understand terms
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Requisite Education & Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/CA Qualification or working towards.
- 1-3 years of related accounting/ finance experience (for example, previous experience in a similar Accounts Clerk position)
- Any combination of Education, Experience and Training which would provide the level of skills, knowledge and abilities required.
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Full working rights in Australia
- Adhere to all COVID mandated requirements.
To apply for this job please visit taylormadegolf.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.