Looking for a part time role with responsibility for the accounts payable function? Flexibility to balance working from home where you can make your mark, lead a team, thrive and grow?
We currently have a fantastic leadership opportunity for a diligent, tech savvy, future focused qualified Finance Manager to join our team. With a passion for implementing efficiencies and business improvement, you will ensure the delivery of timely & accurate financial reporting, supporting data driven analysis to drive optimal outcomes across our suite of businesses.
As a critical member of the Clublinks leadership team, you will contribute to the strategic direction and culture of the overall Clublinks business. You will build strong relationships with key stakeholders and our operational teams to ensure financial management services are executed to a high standard. Couple this with leading the IT & Systems function for the business and leading the contract with our preferred IT consulting firm.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
With two key business streams Clublinks Management and Clublinks Communities, Clublinks is a leisure and community management leader, holding contract rights with local government, private enterprise, tertiary institutions, and strata based residential communities to manage and grow their facilities and communities. We are passionate and agile with an incredibly strong record of meeting and exceeding our clients’ objectives and financial results.
Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success. Our 300 plus team are based at our sites across VIC, NSW and WA and our head office at the Waterman Business Centre, Caribbean Park in Melbourne.
Reporting to the GM – People and Corporate Services this role will commence as soon as possible and be based from our new head office.
Our sites include DeakinACTIVE, UNSW Fitness & Aquatic Centre, Centenary Park Golf, Moore Park Golf, Collier Park Golf, Centennial Parklands Sports Centre, Bingara Gorge, RBA, Toodyay Recreation Centre, Links Kennedy Bay, The Cut Golf Course, Moonah Links, Settlers Run and Geelong Golf Club Estate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide meaningful data to Senior leaders to support short-term and long-term decision making
- Lead a team of 5 highly committed Finance team members ensuring the execution of key deliverables
- In conjunction with our IT Service partners lead the IT function including key projects, systems and help desk services
- Funds management – including cashflows, forecasting, asset registers, AP & AR, capital and investment plans and expenditure
- Budgets – manage, evaluate, assess and control
- Financial reporting & analysis
- Manage compliance and statutory requirements
- Develop & maintain relationships with key stakeholders including IT service provider, banks, ATO, accounting and audit partners
- Business development – play an integral role in financial modelling for new sites and tender proposals
- Free onsite parking
- Childcare and gym on site
- Café and restaurant at your doorstep
- Easy access to Eastlink
- Market comparable salary
- Salary packaging opportunities
- Free golf and gym membership across our managed sites – fair use policy applies
- Flexibility is provided to accommodate WFH and time in the office
- Great workplace culture, true to our values
- Opportunity for growth and involvement in projects of significance for the business
You will have:
- A minimum 8 years’ relevant practical experience (combination of professional and industry desirable)
- CPA / CPA qualified
- Understanding and comfort leading projects within the IT space
- Understanding and or experience with Power BI, XERO and Myob
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in building and maintaining key stakeholder, client and staff relationships
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced active environment
- A proactive, innovative, outcome focused approach, bringing energy into the workplace
- Exceptional communication, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience within the sports / leisure / golf industry -advantageous but not essential
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.