FACEBOOK Clublinks Pty Ltd
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and engaging Administration Coordinator to join our Head office team based at Sandhurst in Melbourne’s southeast.
With a dual reporting relationship to the Finance Manager and Communities Manager responsibilities will include:
- Accounts payable
- Billing for internet and telephone services
- Accounts receivable
- Payroll / superannuation
- Managing incoming and outgoing Communities communication
- Support with strata scheme compliance, administration tasks and record keeping for the communities department
Successful candidates will have:
- Relevant qualifications in business administration or similar discipline
- Minimum 4 – 5 years practical experience in accounts payable / accounts receivable
- XERO, MYOB and Microsoft office working knowledge and experience
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced, active environment
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-drive with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Current Police check
- Experience within multi-faceted business
- Experience within communities / strata / body corporate and associated software Strataware desirable but not essential
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through with a cover letter detailing your suiatbility to the role your and current resume. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, with commencement in the role as soon as possible.