Do you know your stuff when it comes to golf courses?
Have you got trade qualifications and/or years of experience?
Beaudesert Golf Club is looking for a talented greenkeeper to join our team as the Assistant Golf Course Superintendant.
So, what duties can you expect to do?
- Renovation Management
- Ensuring all areas are maintained, mowed and rolled
- Chemical & Fertliser application
- Irrigation Management including leak detection & repairs
- Daily Course Preparation
- Service machinery and make minor repairs
- Assist in the management and training of staff
- Ensure all areas are maintained, mowed & well presented
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of pesticides and their application·
- Experience with all machinery associated with course maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment
What will you need?
- Qualifications in Turf Management·
- Experience in golf course maintenance in a similar role
- Chemcert·Driver’s licence
What we can we do for you?
- Support- if there is additional training you need, we have you covered.
- Above award wages and penalty rates
- Great work culture that will make you feel like one of the family
- Opportunities for career progression and continual development
Please send a letter of application & your resume to manager.