Burleigh Golf Club is a semi-private Members Club situated on Queensland’s Gold Coast.
The Club is looking to appoint a highly motivated, suitably qualified Assistant Superintendent, to work in an environment that encourages career progression and education assistance.
Reporting to the Course Superintendent, the key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the daily maintenance, management, and operation of the golf course.
- Assist in supervision, training, and development of staff.
- Ensure all club policies and procedures are correctly adhered to.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- A minimum Certificate 3 in Horticulture – Turf Management
- Spray certificate (Chemcert or equivalent)
- A current drivers license
- Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends.
The successful applicant must also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar position or several years as a senior greenkeeper.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge of OHS practices.
- Experience and knowledge in chemical and fertiliser application.
- Experience with irrigation including maintenance, repairs, and programming.
- Applicants must have working rights within Australia.
- Construction experience will be advantageous.
- Horticulture and landscaping experience will be advantageous.
A salary package commensurate with experience will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
Applications, including a cover letter and resume, should be submitted via button below.