Ba Na Hills Golf Club managed by IMG is seeking an experienced Director of Sales & Marketing from a golf or hospitality background to lead the club’s sales team in what is Vietnam’s fastest growing hospitality sector, the golf industry.
Voted the World’s Best New Course to open in 2016 as well as Vietnam’s & Asia’s Best Course at the recent World Golf Awards in 2017 & 2018, this position is open all nationalities with the applicant having had at least 3 years of experience or more in a similar position.
A competitive package is available for the successful applicant including allowances and benefits. The position will be Danang based.
Job Scope –
- Develop & carry out and implement the sales & marketing strategy in accordance with the Golf Course’s vision and fiscal budget.
- Plan sales coverage of all market segments according to a short-term and long-term plan for Sales Team. All market to have plan and action with due dates.
- Evaluate new markets and their needs comparing these with our product and service.
- To know our product in intimate details and be aware of our strengths and weaknesses. Set program to overcome weaknesses and maximize on our strengths.
- Complete all forecast, marketing reports on a timely basis.
- Communicate daily with all sales personnel on work to be done with present and future projects.
- To market the Golf Course and all its outlets and sales points, to lead and direct the sales effort and react on trends, so that the highest profitability can be reached.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- English language skills.
- Asian experience preferred
- Understanding of wholesale contracting.
- Ability to understand asses and persuade individuals.
- Some knowledge of working practices of a golf club preferred.
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Knowledgeable about all areas of the golf club.
- Good people skills with the ability to interact with members and guests from various backgrounds.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, accounting applications and database management software.