FACEBOOK Minnippi Golf and Range
Minnippi Golf & Range is a brand-new 18-hole golf course driving range that opened in September 2023 and only 15 minutes from the CBD of Brisbane, Queensland. Clublinks Management have been awarded the management rights to this outstanding golf facility and which opened in September, 2023.
We are looking to assemble our brand-new onsite teams at Cooee Café & Restaurant based at Minnippi Golf & Range, which is due to open early 2024. We are on the hunt for enthusiastic and engaging Casual staff to bring this amazing new course to life.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success. Our 500 plus team are based at our sites across VIC, NSW, QLD and WA and our head office at the Waterman Business Centre, Caribbean Park in Melbourne.
We are looking for a new team of “Happy Experts” to deliver an outstanding golf operations service, including retail operations, golf programs to the golfers, guests and visitors.
- Free onsite parking
- Free employee assistance program
- Free golf, aquatic and gym membership across our managed sites – fair use policy applies
- Great workplace culture, true to our values
- Opportunity for growth and involvement in projects of significance for the business
We have multiple exciting and engaging opportunities available for casual staff to join our fun and vibrant team! We are on the hunt for Food & Beverage Attendants, Barista’s and Cocktail / Bar Attendant’s to offer exceptional customer services standards all golfers, guests, diners and visitors. There is flexibility in the hours you work as we will be open 7 days per week from 6am to 9pm.
You will have:
- Current RSA is required (this can be obtained prior to commenced if necessary)
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Previous experience in making and serving coffee (job specific)
- Previous experience in cocktail making and bar service (job specific)
- A vibrant and energetic personal energy
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced, active environment
- Relevant qualifications including First aid
- Working with children check
- Current National Police check,
Please do not delay in sending through your application with a resume and cover letter detailing which roles you are applying for. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.