Burleigh Golf Club is seeking an experienced Bar Supervisor to join our talented front-of-house team.
The successful applicant will have the relevant experience, a great attitude, and a genuine enthusiasm for delivering exceptional customer service.
We are open seven days, and you will need to:
- Have previous Supervisory experience in a bar or restaurant environment
- Have strong beverage service skills including draught beer presentation
- Have good customer service skills
- Be used to working in a professional environment
- Have a high standard of personal presentation
- Be able to work weekends and evenings, over a seven-day rotating roster
- Have the ability to build rapport with guests and staff
- Be personable and a happy team player
- Have excellent communication, organisational and listening skills
Barista training is preferable but not essential
Cellar experience is preferable but not essential
Experience in the golf club industry will be a distinct advantage
If you’re interested in joining our team, submit a short cover letter (no more than 1 page) and your resume.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.