Bardwell Valley Golf Club is a small Sydney metropolitan club with an engaging membership and patronage.
The club is seeking interest to fill a position requiring of House Manager on a permanent part-time role at 30 hours per week. It is felt the role would suit either a person looking to further enhance their club management career, or possibly a candidate looking to pull back from full time employment within this field.
The role would see the successful applicant:
- Manage and motivate a small team of house staff,
- Be responsible to rostering and daily office duties.
- Engage and consult with contracted kitchen/bistro managers
- Bar stock control
- Promote club events
You will require;
- A Positive and proactive approach
- Be able to work unsupervised
- At times be flexible in regard to days/hours required
- Hold current RSA and RCG accreditation
- Experience in bar duties, cellar duties, stock ordering, stocktake, Keno operations, and poker machine clearing.
The successful applicant will report to the Board of Directors, via the Club President.
Applications should be submitted by mail to;
Bardwell Valley Golf Club
2A Hillcrest Ave.,
BEXLEY NSW 2207