Bexley Golf Club is looking to secure the services of a mechanic to join the course maintenance staff.
The club is offering a full time position but would also accept applications from parties wishing to work part time. Given the size of the course team the successful applicant will from time to time be required to assist with on course duties.
Applicants will ideally possess the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
* Mechanical experience and qualifications.
* Team focused work ethic.
* Maintain and service all club machinery in good working order.
* Assist the Superintendent with course works.
* Sound knowledge of O,H & S requirements.
* Maintain an asset register of all club machinery.
* Record keeping and input to course budget.
* Good communication and organisational skills
The club mechanic will be report directly the course Superintendent and together will aim to deliver the course presentation and maintenance to the highest level.
Please forward applications to Brett Parker, General Manager via the link below.