Golf Course Head Green Keeper / Superintendent
Brisbane River Golf Course is a privately owned golf course and is looking for a highly motivated Head Green Keeper already in a similar position or looking to step up into the position and make a name for themselves.
This position works alongside the Operations Manager and reports directly to the Owner.
This is a highly challenging role and the successful applicant will need experience and qualifications in the following areas:
- Certificate III in Turf Management
- Experience and knowledge of chemical and fertilizer (Spray Licence).
- Excellent communication skills and have a sound knowledge of OH & S
- Be able to enter and maintain the maintenance of logbooks for equipment.
- Be self-motivated and punctual with the ability to work and lead under pressure.
- Experience with irrigation and minor repairs.
We will offer:
Employment will be on a permanent full-time basis and include a rotating rostered weekend work.
A great team environment.
The successful applicant shall be self-motivated, punctual and have the ability to work in all conditions.
If you feel you have the skill set to take on this significant role within one of Brisbane’s up incoming golf clubs, please submit your resume stating qualifications, project successes, and relevant experience