Castle Hill Country Club is one of Sydney’s leading private Golf Clubs and for many years has been recognised among the top 100 golf courses in Australia.
Boasting a world-class par-72 championship golf course and past host of major events including the Australian PGA, NSW Open, Canon Challenge and the NSW PGA Seniors.
Castle Hill Country Club is nestled among 167 acres of winding fairways and picturesque bushland.
The role of Assistant Professional is a key one and you will work directly with the Golf Operations Manager to deliver a service and experience fit for the private club environment.
The successful candidate will be well presented, honest, reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated
This role is a full-time position within the Professional Shop, with the ability to coach.
- Proven knowledge of current golfing equipment and industry-leading products
- A strong interest in club fitting and club repairs
- Retail and Merchandising experience.
- A high vibe, positive approach towards member services.
- Consistent personal and professional development.
- Experience with MiClub software is essential.
- Knowledge of Micropower/Swift POS an advantage.
- Great work ethic, proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to assist with Junior and MyGolf programs when needed.
Duties & Responsibilities as prescribed by the Golf Operations Manager include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to members;
- Operating a Point of Sale system;
- Taking and maintaining golf bookings;
- Daily tee time coordination;
- Assist with the replenishment of retail stock;
- Opening/closing procedures;
- Administering member competitions and assisting with Member bookings;
- Assist in the running of competitions, corporate golf days and member events;
- Competition and Handicap management
- Monthly Stocktake, Stock management and control.
- Sales system management
- Involvement in delivering Junior Coaching programs
This position is responsible for working side by side with Golf Operations Manager and our small staff of Pro shop professionals, providing an excellent and consistent level of service for members.
Salary Package and lesson commission structure will be discussed with the successful applicant.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Steve Gannon, Golf Operations Manager on (02) 9634 2573.
Applications should be sent via the tab below and include a cover letter and resume
We will accept applications until 5pm on Monday 06/12/2021 unless the position is filled prior.