Are you a passionate and driven chef, renown for the delivery of excellence? Keen to make your mark, build on a successful story and expand the horizons to achieve further growth? Well we are looking for you!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and engaging chef to join our kitchen team at The Cut Golf Course.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leader in the management of leisure facilities and residential communities, holding contract rights with government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions. We are passionate and agile with a strong record of improving our clients’ outcomes. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates The Cut Golf Course at Dawesville, WA. The Cut Golf Course has been consistently ranked in Australia’s top 20 public access courses. A true 18-hole links layout boasting breathtaking views, full length driving range, pro shop, function and hospitality areas.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified casual Chef to join the kitchen team and work a varied roster of morning, day and evening predominantly across Wednesday, Fridays and Sundays, with the potential to work up to full time hours.
Bringing positive energy and a can do approach you will join a kitchen team focused on the delivery of exceptional modern Australian dishes across both our a la carte, casual brasserie and terrace dining areas.
Reporting the Head Chef responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of food
- Supervision of kitchen staff in the absence of the Head Chef
- Supporting the Head Chef with stock and inventory management and other admin tasks
- Free onsite parking
- Café and restaurant at your doorstep
- Market comparable salary
- Free golf and gym membership– fair use policy applies
- Great workplace culture, true to our values
You will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Vibrant and awesome energy
- Safe Food handling certification
- Extensive knowledge and competency across workplace health & safety and food hygiene in kitchen operations
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Commercial Cookery (3rd year apprentice accepted)
- Current National Police check, First aid certificate and Driver’s license
- Availability to work at least 2 shifts across Wednesday, Friday or Sunday
Please do not delay in sending through your applications with a cover letter and current resume as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.