VIC, Yarrambat Park Golf Course – Yarrambat 3091
- Overseeing the newest destination family attraction in Melbourne’s North East, as well as one of its most frequented public golf courses
- Lead a team of passionate people
- Great opportunity with a growing and entrepreneurial organisation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced Centre Manager to lead the team. You will need to deliver exceptional customer experience on a full time fixed term basis. Responsible for the management of this fantastic golf course and Goanna Golf mini golf attraction, the team at the site and our local community, you are fully accountable for the site’s operational, financial and program deliverables.
You will develop and execute plans through engagement with the site’s leadership team, key stakeholders and the local Council. With an experience in sales, financial and risk management, hospitality and tourism, you will continue to drive the site’s overall success.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of visitors and employees through effective planning and oversight of polices, processes and procedures.
- Coach and develop leaders to deliver on KPIs through engagement, performance planning and individual development plans.
- Lead and drive a high-performance, community-minded culture through highly visible and hands-on leadership and team engagement.
- Achievement of budgeted performance targets.
- Implement a high value customer service proposition that addresses the needs of the client base.
- Identify staff and develop career progression paths that lead to transparent and effective succession decisions when required.
- Maintain facilities to approved standards in line with contract requirements.
You will be an up and coming leader, who drives with vision and energy. You are passionate about parks and leisure, wanting to join a growing organisation. You can easily articulate the link between employee engagement and exceptional business performance.
Essential Skills And Qualifications
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in managing a similar hospitality or golf site, with experience in the overseeing of grounds maintenance
- Highly developed communication skills with a flair for positive influencing and negotiating win-win outcomes
- Experience in planning and execution of operational, financial and people plans to successful outcomes
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- National Police Check – upon onboarding
- Working with Children Check
- Legal working rights in Australia
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field
- Extensive experience (min 2 years) in Centre Management
- Golf and hospitality knowledge essential
- Experience in memberships or programs
- Experience in the leisure industry
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – reach out to us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit belgravia.expr3ss.com.