FACEBOOK The Cut Golf Course
Are you a passionate and driven chef, renowned for the delivery of excellence? Keen to make your mark, build on a successful story and expand the horizons to achieve further growth? Well we are looking for you!
Join our growing venue and enjoy the amazing perks we have to offer! Including amazing work-life balance, no split shifts, and free golf, tennis and gym membership across our managed sites
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and engaging full-time Chef to join our kitchen team at The Cut Golf Course. We are seeking applicants from newly certified to experienced chefs! We are looking for the best fit for our fun and energetic team!
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leader in the management of leisure facilities and residential communities, holding contract rights with government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions. We are passionate and agile with a strong record of improving our clients’ outcomes. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates The Cut Golf Course at Dawesville, WA. The Cut Golf Course has been consistently ranked in Australia’s top 20 public access courses. A true 18-hole links layout boasting breathtaking views, full-length driving range, pro shop, function and hospitality areas.
Bringing positive energy and a can-do approach you will join a kitchen team focused on the delivery of exceptional modern Australian dishes across both our a la carte, casual brasserie, and terrace dining areas.
Reporting the Head Chef responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of food
- Supervision of kitchen staff in the absence of the Head Chef
- Supporting the Head Chef with stock and inventory management and other admin tasks
- Work-life balance
- No Split Shifts
- Free onsite parking
- Café and Bistro at your doorstep
- Market comparable salary
- Salary packaging opportunities
- Free golf, tennis and gym membership across our managed sites – fair use policy applies
- Great workplace culture, which stays true to our company values
You will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Vibrant and awesome energy
- Safe Food handling certification
- Extensive knowledge and competency across workplace health & safety and food hygiene in kitchen operations
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Commercial Cookery (3rd year apprentice accepted)
- Current National Police check, First aid certificate and Driver’s license
Please do not delay in sending through your applications with a cover letter and current resume as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.