FACEBOOK The Royal Melbourne Golf Club
- Prestigious Golf Club
- South Eastern Suburbs
The Royal Melbourne Golf Club, ranked amongst the best in the world is searching for cooks and kitchen hands to provide assistance to the chefs in the preparation of food to the highest standard and in a clean and safe work place environment at all times.
Own transport and availability to work a flexible roster as the business requires to include weekends and nights a must. Relevant certificates required.
- A strong focus on delivering excellent food standards
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively
- Always cooperative, courteous and an excellent team contributor
- Ability to use initiative with highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Cleaning, tidying and setting up of the kitchen and food preparation
- Assembly and preparation of ingredients for cooking including washing, peeling and chopping food stuffs
- Clearing dishes and place them in dishwasher racks as required
- Clean kitchen equipment, machinery and tools such as dishes, pots, pans, trays, racks, dishwashers, cool rooms, fridges and freezers, sandwich press, stove tops, barbeques and meat slicer. Return clean items back to correct storage areas
- Hand wash items that are unable to be placed in the dishwasher
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Maintain a clean and safe working area at all times and keep storage areas, and any other storage areas of the kitchen clean and orderly
- Ensure work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Minimise wastage at all times
- Ensure that established procedures including hygiene, storage techniques and safe food handling standards are followed at all times
- Other duties as requested by the Head Chef and/or Sous Chef on duty
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.