Consider yourself an “Social Media Guru” and passionate about engaging with digital audiences? Love developing engaging stories and coming up with cool content ideas? Well we are looking for you!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and efficient Content & Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing team and develop engaging and meaningful content and provide practical digital channel management.
Work from home options.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leader in the management of leisure facilities and residential communities, holding contract rights with government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions. We are passionate and agile with a strong record of improving our clients’ outcomes. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Our clients include Deakin University, Centenary Park, Moore Park Golf, Collier Park Golf, Centennial Parklands Sports Centre, Bingara Gorge, UNSW and The Cut Golf Course. We proudly describe ourselves as market leaders in our marketing delivery, driving participation, interaction and engagement within the facilities and services we manage.
Our 350 plus team are based at our sites across VIC, NSW and WA and our head office at the Waterman Business Centre, Caribbean Park in Melbourne.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager and based from head office or a combination of office & home, this newly created role will hit the ground running and provide support to our State based Marketing Executives in the delivery of the content across all digital channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Social media management – planning, creating, posting, managing
- Content development – meaningful and engaging content driving ROI, connection and traffic flow into our managed sites
- Brand management – deliberate & intentional creation of copy within brand focus and guidelines
- Reporting & analysis – tracking success metrics and utilising data to adapt, modify, enhance current and future work
- Seeking out new and innovative concepts for delivery
You will have a passion for digital channel marketing and creating content with purpose. You are a proven multitasker who thrives in a high paced, active environment, working within the sport and recreation space would be your dream come true. You want to join a great team as an integral and valued member, where you are consistently relied upon for your knowledge and expertise.
Other skills and experience we are looking for are:
- 1 + year practical experience managing social media channels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, proof reading & editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in building and maintaining key stakeholder, client and staff relationships
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experienced with WordPress CMS and EDM platforms
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Communications, Media/Multimedia, Journalism or Marketing (advantageous but not essential)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and social media scheduling software – advantageous but not essential
- Experience within the sports / leisure / golf industry – advantageous but not essential
Please don’t delay in sending through your applications with a cover letter and current resume as applications will be reviewed as they are received with the role to commence in mid to late August.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.