Callaway Golf South Pacific provides a supportive environment with a great culture. Loyalty and hard work are rewarded with a range of perks and there are numerous reasons why we are an employer of choice.
This new position is within the Custom Club team. The successful applicant will have the technical skills to quickly learn how to support the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently and accurately prepare steel and graphite shafts for assembly of golf clubs
- Assemble clubs
- Bending clubs to accurate loft and lie measurements
- Grip clubs
- Cleaning and detailing
- Process and complete orders on computer
- Ensure prioritised work is completed
- Ensure all assemblies meet Callaway quality standards
- Report and resolve errors
- Meet predetermined performance targets
- Perform inventory controls
- Follow Health and Safety guidelines
- Housekeeping duties
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 1 year experience in machine or workshop environment.
- Good hand/eye coordination and attention to detail.
- Good literacy and numerical skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to develop good working knowledge of Callaway Golf products.
- Basic computer and keyboard skills.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good level of housekeeping and organisation.
- Physically fit, capable of lifting and standing for long periods.
- Reliability and flexibility regarding hours and duties.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
Experience in repair and assembly of golf clubs and with demonstrated attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.