Brookwater Golf & Country Club is Queensland’s Number One Public Access Golf Course located in the City of Greater Springfield and managed by Troon Golf. The Greg Norman designed championship golf course offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic individual to join the team as a Drinks Cart / Guest Service Attendant (Casual).
- Great work ethic, with the willingness to be part of a team environment
- Personable and friendly
- Punctual, reliable, with an appreciation and interest in the game of golf
- Positive approach to customer service
- Good time management
- Experience in golf shop or retail operations (Desirable)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Ensure the drinks cart is kept clean, well-stocked and organized. Checks the maintenance of all equipment on the drinks cart and inform the Operations Manager of needed maintenance and repair.
- Assists in the Golf Operation during special functions / Corporate events.
- Assists Golf Operations Manager in performing and maintaining food and beverage inventory for the drinks cart.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests.
- Performs other duties as require
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to be part of a progressive forward-thinking team. Flexibility is required and weekend work will apply. A willingness to work and an enthusiastic attitude are essential.
If you have the skills and motivation to join our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Mario van Zyl (Golf Operations Manager).