eGolf Megastore is an Australian owned & operated company and the UAE’s largest golf retailer with 60 employees covering 7 x off-course and green grass locations. Our wholesale division is the exclusive Middle East distributor of TaylorMade, PXG, Cobra, Puma, US Kids, Srixon, Cleveland, XXIO, Honma, Bettinardi & J.Lindeberg, where we supply to every golf course in the region.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic, driven individual to on board in the position of PGA Professional & Custom Fit Specialist in our retail division, eGolf Megastore, based in Dubai. In this role, you will maintain customer service standards, generate sales, custom fit, repair and build clubs and host fitting days.
Club Fitting Responsibilities:
· Professionally custom fit all customers with the best possible head and shaft combinations based upon their individual needs from all hardware brands (Callaway, Titleist, PING, Honma, Bettinardi, Cobra, PXG, TaylorMade, Mizuno, Srixon, Cleveland, XXIO)
· Perform club fitting through the use of our launch monitor technologies (Trackman 4, GC Quad / FlightScope X3)
· Provide product and service recommendations according to customer’s needs
· Manage workflow for all customer services including establishing turn-around times to meet customer’s needs
· Complete, organize and stores all customers’ work orders
· Assist with outdoor fitting events at green grass locations for any of distribution brands, TaylorMade, Honma, Srixon, Cleveland, XXIO, PXG, Bettinardi and Cobra
Club Repair Responsibilities:
· Undertaking all facets of club repair, including swing weighting, loft and lie adjustment
· Manage club repair workflow including monitoring turn-around time of internal and external club repairs to ensure turn-around times meet the agreed timescales with the customer
· Keep work area organized with clubs in process to be repaired, clubs that are completed, quality assurance, paperwork for all work executed
· 2+ years’ prior club fitting experience in a golf retail sales or custom fitting environment
· Knowledge of club heads, shafts, grips, and build equipment
· Prior experience performing professional club fitting with the use of launch monitor technology (GCQuad/GC2, FlightScope or Trackman)
· Detail oriented, good communicator, driven to succeed
· Service and sales oriented with high motivation
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Package includes competitive tax-free salary & target based commissions (Total Yearly Package AUD $52,00 to $62,000 tax free) based on experience.
· Annual leave of 30 calendar days plus public holidays
· Annual return flight home to Australia paid for by the Company
· Medical insurance and Residency/Employment Visa provided
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter via tab below and visit www.egolfmegastore.ae for more information.