eGolf Megastore is an Australian owned and operated company and the UAE’s largest golf retailer with 60 employees covering 7 x off-course and green grass locations. Our wholesale division is the exclusive Middle East distributor of TaylorMade, PXG, Cobra, Puma, US Kids, Srixon, Cleveland, XXIO, Honma, Bettinardi & J.Lindeberg where we supply to every golf course in the region.
In this role, you will maintain customer service standards, generate sales, custom fit, build, assist with merchandising, manage inventory and a sales team. You’re expected to lead the team, cultivate customer satisfaction and provide each customer with an exceptional shopping experience, every single time.
Retail Manager Responsibilities
- Manage the Dubai store-based sales team and work closely with the Head Office & management team
- Motivate and lead your sales team to meet established store sales quotas and revenue goals
- Manage merchandise replenishment including the Visual Merchandising team
- Oversee approved loss prevention programs to minimize inventory shrinkage
- Keep current with product information, merchandise promotions, latest equipment technologies and seasonal apparel assortments
- Manage floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and resets, pricing and inventory
- Address customer concerns and resolving them promptly to the customer’s satisfaction
Custom Fitting & Sales Responsibilities
- Perform club fitting and club performance modifications through the use of FlightScope, GCQuad or Trackman 4
- Maintaining a high level of custom fit product and industry knowledge by learning about new technologies, products, and services to pass on to our customers
- Manage workflow for all customer custom fit orders including establishing turn-around times with the build shop team and communicating with customers
- Complete, organize and stores all customers’ work orders
- Be able to undertake basic fitting repairs and assembly of golf clubs including cutting, weighing, tipping, epoxying, tuning ferrules, gripping
- Manage build supplies and ordering
- 2+ years Retail Management experience
- 2+ years Custom Fit experience
- Knowledge of club heads, shafts, grips, and build equipment
- Able to lead in a team environment with emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Detail oriented, good communicator, driven to succeed
- Service and sales oriented with high motivation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for Golf
- Package includes competitive tax-free salary & target based commissions (Total Yearly Package AUD $55,00 to $65,000 tax free) based on experience.
- Annual leave of 30 calendar days plus public holidays
- Annual return flight home to Australia paid for by the Company
- Medical insurance and Residency/Employment Visa provided
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter via tab below and visit www.egolfmegastore.ae for more information.