FACEBOOK The Royal Sydney Golf Club
If you’re looking for a permanent part-time role, working approximately 20 hours a week across Sunday afternoon, Monday morning and Thursday evening; with the opportunity to increase your hours based on member demand, join The Royal Sydney Golf Club.
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club, founded in 1893, is one of Australia’s most prominent social and sporting institutions. Our staff are professional, engaged and recognised for their skill and talent. We all work together to progress the Club and to protect its traditions; we aim for excellence, to lead and support each other and to enjoy the experience.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to The Fitness Centre Manager, you will be the face of the Fitness Centre and responsible for creating a positive member experience. You will help to coordinate and ensure the smooth running of an excellent Fitness facility including; a gym, indoor and outdoor pool, group exercise studios, child minding, massage and more.
We are looking for the right person to fit into our team culture and provide the ultimate Member experience.
The key tasks include:
- Supervision of the Club’s Gym and Pool
- Provision of fitness advice
- Conducting Personal Training & Group Exercise Classes
- Fitness Assessments and Exercise Prescription
- Assisting the Manager with the day to day running of the Centre
What’s in it for me?
- Work in a positive and supportive workplace
- Located in great surrounds (against a sporting backdrop)
- Competitive salary
- Access to training and regular feedback
- A range of benefits including staff meals, social functions, discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.) and uniforms
What does the Club need from me?
- Minimum of Cert IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid and CPR Certification
- Group exercise experience
- Availability to work weekends
- Excellent presentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A demonstrated passion for excellence in customer service
- Display motivation and flexibility
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to motivate members and a proactive personality
- Pool Lifeguard License
- Pilates Reformer and Mat certification and teaching experience
- Aquarobics certification and teaching experience
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please submit your application via the APPLY button.
Please note that applicants who do not have availability in the evenings and weekends will not be considered for this role.