We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and professional waiter to join our young Food & Beverage team at Auckland’s most prestigious and exclusive Private Member’s Golf Club. We operate in an exciting and modern environment that delivers a superior member experience. You would have ideally come from a 4- or 5-star hotel or restaurant background and perhaps now looking for a change from working many late nights.
Your focus will be to undertake a range of activities in the front of house arena while demonstrating exceptional services to members and their guests.
It is essential that the successful candidate possess the following attributes:
- Have a mature, professional, and confident approach to your work.
- A great work ethic, empathy, & personable approach towards your team and fellow Club members.
- Bar service and barista coffee making skills will be advantageous.
- A current LCQ certificate will be advantageous.
- Work with the Managers and frontline team to meet objectives and exceed goals.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a comparable role within a 4- or 5-star environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate those around them.
- Knowledgeable in POS systems together with computer literacy.
- Have knowledge of food hygiene, HSW procedures, and wastage control.
The successful applicant will be able to fit in comfortably with our current team and the systems we have in place. They will possess a great personality, co-operating well with all levels of the team and be receptive to positive and constructive feedback from peers. As a Golf Club on the brink of becoming one of the most sought-after venues in New Zealand, we are keen on providing the highest quality of service and giving our staff the best opportunities to grow.
Applicants for this position should have legal rights to work in NZ and their own transportation.
If this sounds like the role for you, and you are up for the challenge, please apply with cover letter and CV below. If you have not heard from us within 14 days, your application was not successful.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.co.nz.