Avondale Golf Club located on Sydney’s Upper North Shore in Pymble is seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Floor Manager to join our team. A desire and the ability to provide first class service outcomes at one of Sydney’s leading private golf clubs will stand applicants in good stead for a position at the Club.
The Club has a warm and welcoming culture and the close-knit team in Food & Beverage play a key role in contributing to the what makes Avondale a great venue for members and their guests.
The Club provides a wide range of hospitality offerings for members, ranging from lunch services to formal dining experiences and large-scale events, such as weddings. To be considered for this role you will need to have a proven record in delivering five-star service outcomes and a management style that will foster and deliver a team approach to service excellence at the Club. This is a hands-on, operational role that requires delivery of the Avondale standards from the team on a daily basis.
Successful applicants for the role will possess the following key attributes:
- 1-2 years’ experience at a Supervisor or Manager level, ideally but not limited to a club/ hotel/ high-end restaurant environment.
- Oversee the daily operations of all Food & Beverage Attendants when on duty.
- Ensure high standard of service from the Food & Beverage Attendants for members and their guests.
- Ensure all Food & Beverage Attendants meet the Club’s expectation with service, presentation and cleanliness.
- Seek direction from Management in overseeing clubhouse functions setup and execution.
- Co-ordinate and delegate the setup of the clubhouse for functions as per event orders and floor plans as provided by the Events & Hospitality Manager
- Uphold the Club’s dress regulations as per the dress code.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- Complimentary on-site parking.
- Healthy, chef-made meals for all shifts.
- On-going training and development, including our monthly team meetings (e.g. wine and cocktail tastings !!).
- Quarterly team, off-site social events.
If you are looking for a change or a new opportunity, Avondale may be the option for you. We are seeking someone who can start immediately. All applicants must have a current RSA qualification.
Please click the link to apply or send your cover letter and resume.
Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.