https://www.golfrecruitmentcentral.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/1519867663864.png 200 200 Miss_Hulta1 https://www.golfrecruitmentcentral.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/golf-recruitment-central-logo.png Miss_Hulta12022-05-07 09:08:372022-05-07 09:08:37Food and Beverage Attendant – Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf courses, 18 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, 2 squash courts, a gym, two pools, several cafés, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple functions.
We are seeking a warm and energetic Food & Beverage Attendant with a can do attitude to join our amazing Food & Beverage team in the Fitness Centre Café.
The Fitness Centre Café is an indoor/outdoor dining facility that operates 7 days a week for breakfast and lunch. There are also seasonal theme nights throughout the year on Friday and Saturday.You will be skilled in food and beverage service and passionate about providing hospitality to our members and making them feel special through the member service experience. You will take pride in your presentation and have a professional manner.
- Take orders and provide service with pride
- Coffee and juice making
- Reset and tidy the area for service
- Replenish food and beverage amenities
- Use of Point of Sale
What’s in it for me?
- Part time benefits including annual leave
- Staff wellbeing program which includes free exercise classes for staff in our state of the art fitness facilities, virgin pulse wellbeing app, free counselling and mental fitness training sessions.
- Free daily staff meals
- Social functions
- 20% discount on purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.)
- Uniform provided
The Successful Candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Working rights in Australia
- Minimum 2 years in a similar environment (café all-rounder)
- Experience using POS system and cash handling
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- NSW RSA
- Availability to work weekends, including themed evenings (until 10.00pm)
- Barista experience (desriable)
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.