FACEBOOK Minnippi Golf & Range
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and people-oriented Food & Beverage Coordinator to join our brand-new team at Minnippi Golf Course.
Minnippi Golf & Range is a brand-new 18-hole golf course and driving range with a newly constructed 150 seater restaurant, all only 15 minutes from the CBD of Brisbane, Queensland. Clublinks Management have been awarded the management rights to this outstanding golf facility.
Our proposed food approach will be focusing on local produce and ingredients showcasing local craft beers and spirits and that we are looking for the right leader to deliver this concept to the local community, whilst being able to put your own spin on it.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success. Our 500 plus team are based at our sites across VIC, NSW, QLD and WA and our head office at the Waterman Business Centre, Caribbean Park in Melbourne.
We are looking for a new team of “Happy Experts” to deliver an outstanding golf operations service, including retail operations, golf programs to the golfers, guests and visitors.
- Free onsite parking
- Free employee assistance program
- Free golf, aquatic and gym membership across our managed sites – fair use policy applies
- Great workplace culture, true to our values
Reporting to the F&B Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for supporting F&B service delivery of the Restaurant, Bar, Café, Golf Clubhouse function room spaces, Golf Course and Driving Range. In consultation with the F&B Manager, you will implement and manage a hospitality plan for the golf course and Cooee Café & Restaurant
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Provide service to the customers and visitors of Minnippi Golf & Range and Cooee Café & Restaurant ensuring customer service standards are followed
- Support the daily set up and pack down of all customer areas as per company standards
- Lead by example in customer service focused role
- Ensure daily housekeeping standards are maintained
- Assist with stock management including unpacking orders, merchandising and stocktakes
- Oversee the food safety operations and ensure compliance with food safety requirements
- Hospitality stock and inventory management
- Lead the Food safety training and education for the team
- Manage staff wages and costs
- Serve alcohol as per responsible service of alcohol policies
You will have:
- Proven customer service experience
- Current RSA certificate
- (SITXFSA002) Food Safety for Supervisors Certificate
- Proven track record of working in a high paced, active F&B entertainment space and delivering exceptional results
- Ability to work weekdays and weekends, early morning and evening
- Current First Aid, Working with Children Check/Blue Card and Police Check
- Experience operating POS equipment
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Golf Industry Experience
Please do not delay in sending through your application with a cover letter and your current resume. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Applications close 15th December 2023 with the expected commencement date of early January 2023.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.