An exciting opportunity exists at Club Mandalay as we reinvigorate and reimagine our Food & Beverage offering. Located in Beveridge, 45 minutes North of the CBD we are seeking an experienced hospitality professional to drive both our Front and Back of House teams, delivering high standards and maximizing returns.
Club Mandalay is a resort style golf course and leisure facility offering a gastropub style experience along with social and corporate catered events. The golf course is ranked within the top 40 golf courses in Australia and attracts pay for play, member and corporate play. Whilst the leisure facilities are for the exclusive use of resident members.
This position will suit a self-motivated and confident individual who takes immense pride in customer service and who pays close attention to detail.
We are seeking a career minded individual to manage all facets of the Food & Beverage operation facilitating social and corporate events for Club in a professional manner while continually exceeding member and guest expectations. Working in a busy, demanding, high paced and exciting environment, this all-rounder will have experience in managing staff, organizing and supervising a functions space, restaurant, bar and kitchen.
Key elements of this role include, but not limited to:
- Hands on operational management of all hospitality activities – including Front and Back of House operations, POS, invoicing, ordering and stock control
- Staff training, rostering and HR management
- Ensuring all members and guests are provided with outstanding service
- Ensuring club facilities are presented in the best possible manner
- Ensure proper cash management and stock controls are followed by all staff members
- Opening and closing the Club
- Dealing with any member/guest issues
To be successful in this role the candidate will ideally possess:
- Experience in a similar role – in a members’ club preferred
- Experience and strong knowledge in managing both Back and Front of House
- Strong experience in POS administration and set up
- Experience in managing a reservations system
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster (predominantly Wed – Sun), evenings and public holidays
- An outstanding customer service attitude
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This is a full-time salaried position, with excellent working conditions.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a covering letter highlighting why you are a good fit for this role. We are looking to fill this role quickly. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this opportunity appeals to you, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward applications including your resume and a covering letter to:
Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.