Avondale Golf Club located on Sydney’s Upper North Shore in Pymble is seeking experienced Food & Beverage Attendants to join our team. A desire and the ability to provide first class service outcomes at one of Sydney’s leading private golf clubs will stand applicants in good stead for a position at the Club.
The Club has a warm and welcoming culture and the close-knit team in Food & Beverage play a key role in contributing to the what makes Avondale a great venue for members and their guests.
The Club provides a wide range of hospitality offerings for the members, ranging from casual lunch services to formal dining experiences and large-scale events. The successful applicants will be exposed to many facets of the hospitality experience at the Club and will need to be excellent all-rounders.
Successful applicants for the role will possess the following key attributes:
- 1-2 years of food & beverage experience, ideally but not limited to a club/ hotel/ high-end restaurant environment.
- Experience working with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Bar and barista skills – making and serving a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including coffee.
- Floor work – taking orders at the POS and tables, running food and beverages using trays.
- Excellent communication skills to develop a warm rapport with our diverse membership.
- Working in a team environment and taking direction from Management.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- Complimentary on-site parking.
- Healthy, chef-made meals for all shifts over 5 hours.
- On-going training and development, including our monthly team meetings (e.g. wine and cocktail tastings !!).
- Quarterly team, off-site social events.
If you are looking for a change or a new opportunity, Avondale may be the option for you. We are seeking someone who can start immediately. All applicants must have a current RSA qualification.
Please click the link to apply or send your cover letter and resume directly.
Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.