The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include sporting and hospitality, including our Fitness Centre Café which overlooks the breathtaking Rose Bay.
We are seeking a warm and energetic Food & Beverage Supervisor with a hands-on can-do attitude to lead our amazing team of Food & Beverage Attendants. Working across our Restaurant and Cafe outlets and predominantly Functions, you will be responsible for the seamless delivery of exceptional service to members. You will be supported by a team of inspirational hospitality professionals around you.
The key tasks include:
- Ensuring food and beverage operations run seamlessly
- Leading, coaching, training and managing a team of staff
- Upholding Club purpose, values, policies and procedures
- Assisting with the rostering of staff
This is a full-time position requiring flexible availability. Weekend work required. You will need to be available to work between 6.30am and also evening shifts.
What does the Club need from me?
- Passion for delivering exceptional member service
- Ability to lead a team to deliver service to the highest standards.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role working functions in hotels or a successful Food and Beverage outlet
- Food Hygiene Certification and NSW RSA qualification
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated passion for excellence in customer service
- Well presented at all times as you will interact with members daily, consistently providing exceptional service, advice and instruction
- Working rights in Australia.
- COVID Full Vaccination
- Staff wellbeing program which includes free exercise classes for staff in our state-of-the-art fitness facilities, virgin pulse wellbeing app, free counselling and mental fitness training sessions.
- Delicious daily staff meals
- 20% discount on purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.)
- Uniforms provided plus uniform allowance
- 15% discount on TFE hotel or apartment bookings across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. TFE brands include but are not limited to Adina, Vibe and Travelodge
- All day free on street parking
Royal Sydney provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions. If this role sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.