- Every second Weekend off! Who else can offer that!?
- Work with an amazing and dedicated team
- Rotating roster
The Barwon Heads Golf Club is recognised nationally as one of the country’s finest golf courses. Located on the Bellarine Peninsula, 20 minutes from Geelong, we provide a number of services to our members and guests.
Due to structural changes within the hospitality team we are currently looking for an experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor. Possibility of promotion to Duty Manager for the right candidate.
This key role is responsible for the supervision of front of house employees and will supervise major events throughout the year.
- Love dealing with people?
- Want to work for an organisation that supports their people?
- Have strong communication skills?
- Have your RSA certificate?
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience supervising staff and offering a high level of customer service?
- Have functions experience?
- Have fine dining experience?
- Able to work on a rotating roster that includes nights, weekends (with every second weekend off) and public holidays?
- Looking to work for a business that has an amazing culture?
- Possibly looking for your next career opportunity?
This is an opportunity to work for an iconic club that is passionate about supporting their community and their people.
Don’t miss out. Apply Now and we promise you won’t look back!
Applications close 9th December 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.