The National Golf Club is seeking a Full time Functions Supervisor to join their team at Cape Schanck on the Mornington Peninsula.
Reporting directly to the Food and Beverage Manager, the role is to manage all functions at the Club, including overseeing the service standard of food and beverage within these areas.
The successful candidate will display;
- Three years experience in a similar Hospitality role.
- Strong organisational skills, and be able to deliver high levels of outstanding member experiences.
- Assist with managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- A proactive and pleasant personality.
- Demonstrate a “Can Do” attitude at all times.
- Exceptionally strong communication and facilitation skills, both written and verbal.
- Assist with leading the F&B team by supervising, training and recruiting talented personnel.
- Ensure excellent presentation of clubhouse facilities.
- Ensure compliance with all matters pertaining to Health & Safety.
- Attend and actively participate in Department meetings.
- Must have RSA Certificate
In this role you will also have the opportunity to;
- Put forward new ideas and processes to improve overall operations.
- Work with a dynamic team that has a passion for hospitality and providing outstanding service.
- Work in an environment that allows you to gain a whole experience, not just a job.
- A salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Excellent working conditions based at one of Australia’s premier golfing facilities.
Please direct applications to:
Food & Beverage Manager
The National Golf Club
The Cups Drive
Cape Schanck 3939