Are you a reliable and driven individual with a keen interest in golf?
Mollymook Golf Club are seeking candidates for part-time and casual golf attendants.
Mollymook Golf Club is located 3 hours south of Sydney on the beautiful south coast of NSW. The club is quite unique with two separate clubhouses and courses located 2 kilometres apart in Mollymook.
The challenging 18 hole Hilltop course ranks in every Top 100 ranking list in Australia and was voted as the number 3 course in “Australia’s Top 50 Favourite Courses” as voted by the public in Golf Australia magazine’s 2020 rankings.
Our picturesque 9 hole Beachside course is very popular with locals and tourists with ocean views overlooking both Collers and Mollymook beaches.
Reporting to the Golf Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring members and guests are serviced in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Processing member and guest check-ins and bookings in the Golf Shop
- The efficient running of Member Competitions, Corporate Golf, Social Groups and miscellaneous events
- Marshalling the golf courses and assisting players
- Ability to assist Members and Guests with the Rules of Golf
- Ensuring merchandise in the Golf Shop is displayed in a neat and tidy manner at all times
- Accurate and responsible processing of all transactions
- Performing end of day duties in preparation for the following day
Do you have
- A positive, will-do attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable as is a keen interest and understanding of Golf
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work weekends
If so we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.