About the Club
The Club at Parkwood Village is expanding, and we are looking for an experienced full time golf attendant to join our team.
We recently completed a 7 million dollar renovation and, in the process, have expanded our already busy and popular sporting precinct.
The Club at Parkwood Village offers guests and members a pristine par 71 golf course, award-winning function and events venue, bistro, café, kids arcade, sports bar and gaming as well as the largest mini golf course in Australia, and five state of the art Topgolf Swing Suite bays.
We pride our self of our extensive sport & entertainment offering which currently cater to these markets but are looking to expand and grow our market to service our village each day.
The Club has also just announced our planned Surf and Golf Resort project. This resort will be the first of its kind in Queensland and will set an industry-standard not only in our region but with a view of being one of the best in the world. With a wave pool capable of producing perfect 6ft waves, a resort featuring boutique rooms, expansive food and beverage offerings, event and retail spaces, and an 18 Hole Par 69 Championship Golf Course, there is no limit to where we can go.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of the day to day Golf department which includes customer service, retail service, and golfing members.
Qualifications & experience
To be successful with this appointment you will possess the following key performance attributes:
- Deliver a professional & exceptional service experience for our members & guests
- Assist with retail services to members & guests
- Assist with bookings & time sheet management
- Availability to work mid-week & weekends with shifts ranging from 5:15am-7:00pm
- Experience with operating POS and MiClub systems preferred but not essential
- Passionate for golf & guest & member services
- Outside service tasks such as cleaning and rotation of our cart fleet
- Ability to interact with fellow team members, Members and members of the public
- Ability to perform manual handling tasks
Your role will be critical in the success of the team and culture. Career Progression is at the centre of our business model as we believe investing in our staff and helping them grow not only benefits our staff, but allows our business to grow as well. We want you to be the leaders of our future.
- Strong knowledge across all areas of Golf
- Friendly and personable
- High attention to detail
- Able to work alone and under pressure
- Strong personal drive
- Fast paced with the ability to multi task
- Strong focus on hygiene and presentation
- Creative and artistic in your work
- Exceptional customer service
- Must be available early starts, mid week & weekends
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
If you believe you are the right fit for this role then please send your resume and cover letter to:
David Roche, General Manager Golf