Ohope Beach was voted the best and most loved beach in New Zealand. Our golf club has stunning views of both harbour and sea and is a million-dollar business, through both golf activities and functions. Our Club has a strong community focus and everything we do has to be good enough for our members and guests.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as the Club Manager. This is a fulltime position working 40 varied rostered hours during the week including weekends.
In this role you will:
- Create a vibrant, interesting and hospitable atmosphere for members and guests.
- Lead a team providing golf services, food and hospitality experiences to members and guests.
- Understand bookkeeping.
- Ensure the club house is professional and well presented.
- Work closely with and support your colleagues.
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Strong empathy and patience with people.
- A reliable, friendly, and professional manner.
- An understanding of golf could be an advantage.
- Understand leadership.
- Strong organisational skill.
Benefits of working at Ohope Beach Golf Links
- Fun, friendly, and supportive team environment.
- Work in a beautiful, modern setting.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
If you are interested in, we would love to hear from you. Please apply in writing, with a covering letter and Curriculum Vitae.