An exciting opportunity exists to be part of the Golf Course Solutions team.
This is a full-time position (additional rostered weekend work is required) working within the On-Course Golf Maintenance Team.
Wallacia Country Club is an 18-hole golf course at the foot of the Blue Mountains in the picturesque town of Wallacia, 20 minutes south of Penrith and 15 minutes from the developing Badgerys Creek airport.
Culture & Benefits
- Be a part of an enthusiastic team.
- Competitive wages.
- Career progression & access to further training.
- Uniforms and PPE supplied.
The position will require the applicant to be:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Have good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Hold a current driver’s license.
- Punctual and willing to learn new tasks.
- Previous experience in working on a golf course would be advantageous.
- Ability to work rostered weekends.
- Current first aid certificate or willing to obtain.
- Adhere to WHS&E policies and procedures.
- Enter data and document works undertaken.
- Support management and fellow employees.
Remuneration and benefits:
Golf Course Solutions will offer a very attractive package for the role of Golf Course Grounds Person, dependant on qualifications and experience.
At Golf Course Solutions our goal is to create great places which we achieve through our great team, COME JOIN!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.