FACEBOOK Commonwealth Golf Club
An exceptional and rare opportunity in the key role of Director of Golf.
Commonwealth Golf Club is one of Australia’s leading private golf clubs, located on Melbourne’s iconic sandbelt.
Reporting to the General Manager, this senior management position will be responsible for the delivery of all member and visitor facing golf services.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Management of tee time operations
- Management of Golf Retail
- Management of premium group golf business
- Management of golf competition calendar
- Oversight of coaching and tuition services
We are seeking the following knowledge/experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- PGA qualified
- Excellent golf retail skills
- Understanding of private Club environment
Applications, including a cover letter and career resume should be forwarded to General Manager, Mr Paul Grainger.