Love delivering exceptional customer service? Passionate about Sport and Recreation? At home on a Golf course or busy recreational space? Well we are looking for you!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Operations assistant to join the onsite team at Centenary Park Golf.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leader in the management of leisure facilities and residential communities, holding contract rights with government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks is appointed by the Frankston City Council to manage and market the Centenary Park Golf course facility which comprises an 18-hole golf course, full length driving range, fitting centre, retail and hospitality spaces. Our strategy is above all to deliver outstanding golf and customer experience outcomes whilst placing a strong emphasis on vibrancy and connection within the Golf and broader community.
Reporting to the Centenary Park Venue Manager, you will hit the ground running; delivering high quality customer service and undertaking various operational tasks within the golf shop and driving range. The successful applicant would be engaged on a varied roster including a combination of weekdays, weekends, early mornings and evenings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Retail sales and service;
- Maintaining golf cart storage area;
- Maintaining hire equipment;
- Operating computers/point of sale terminals;
- Workplace health and safety – including CovidSafe practices
You will have:
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service (minimum 2 – 3 years)
- Vibrant and awesome energy
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A keen interest in golf, sport and recreation activities
- Flexibility with working hours
- Police check and First aid qualifications
Please don’t delay in sending through your applications with a cover letter and current resume as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.