The Devilbend Golf Club is a vibrant club situated in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula.
The Club has 400 members and large public playing numbers on a weekly basis. The club also runs a busy driving range which is open to the public on a daily basis.
Qualifications & experience
You will have:
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service (min 2 years)
- Vibrant and awesome energy
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A keen interest in golf, sport and recreation activities
- Flexibility with working hours
- Police check and First aid qualifications
Tasks & responsibilities
Reporting to the Golf Professional, delivering high quality customer service and undertaking various operational tasks within the golf shop and driving range.
The successful applicant would be engaged on a varied roster including a combination of weekdays, weekends, early mornings and evenings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Retail sales and service;
- Maintaining golf cart storage area;
- Maintaining hire equipment;
- Operating computers/point of sale terminals;
- Workplace health and safety – including CovidSafe practices
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.