Ranfurlie Golf Club is a private members club located in Melbourne’s south east growth corridor and is part of the Amstel Group. It is recognised for its top 100 course ranking and first-class Driving Range and Member facilities.
Ranfurlie is looking for a suitable candidate for a full-time role to assist in Golf Operations. Prior experience working in golf will be an advantage but not essential. PGA Members and non PGA Members may apply. This position will report to both the Golf Operations Manager and Venue Manager.
The successful candidate will play a key support role in maintaining a high level of service to both Members and Non-Members alike, consistent with the direction of our Club.
Key Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient administrative and organisational skills
- Great work ethic with a willingness to be a proactive part of a team environment
- Computer and POS experience an advantage (Mi-Club & SwiftPos software is used)
- Excellent personal presentation with a positive attitude
- Willingness to assist in all areas of the Venue as requiredResponsibilities:
- Providing a high level of customer service to maximise Member and Non-Member satisfaction.
- Assist with Golf Operation duties including administering member competitions, timesheet bookings, handicap queries etc
- Tee management and player supervision / education on the golf course
- Assist with Membership enquiries and queries
- Assist with event management and implementation
- General Golf shop duties including equipment sales and service
- Collection of green fees and competition fees
- Assist to maintain the Pro Shop to a high standard of merchandising, cleanliness and tidiness • Assist to maintain Motorised Golf Carts in good, clean condition
- Assist in the promotion of the Club and its facilities
- Other duties as required
All Conditions of the position are according to the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award. Remuneration will be paid to the successful candidate in line with responsibilities of the role.
Applications should include a cover letter and Resume addressed to the Venue Manager, Andrew Weir, Ranfurlie Golf Club.
In addition to the requirement for the applicant to fulfil the key attributes outlined for this role, please address the following in your application:
- Do you have rights to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to provide to your current employer?
- The experience you possess in support of your Application
- Why you believe you are the best candidate for the role.
- Suitable references