The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognized nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf courses, 18 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, a squash court, a gym, 2 pools, several cafes, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function rooms.
The Royal Sydney Golf Club provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions. While upholding the important traditions of the Club, all staff members are encouraged to strive for continuous improvement, excellence, leadership and enjoyment in all they do.
You will assist in the smooth running of the golf operations area of the Sport Department. The key tasks include:
- Prepare golf carts for play following the standards of Club
- Deliver a professional and exceptional member service experience.
- Daily operational tasks including but not limited to cleaning and maintenance of cart storage and staging areas.
- Assist with tee bookings and time sheet management.
- Assist with retail service to members.
This role is part time and will require mid-week and weekend work.
What does the Club need from me?
- A passion for golf and member service
- A hard working team player
- Availability to work mid-week and weekends – shifts ranging between 5.30am starts and 7pm finishes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using computers and associated software programs
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other staff and members.
- Experience with booking and point of sale systems (preferred)
- Unlimited working rights in Australia
- Ability to perform manual handling tasks
- $23.60/hour plus penalty rates.
- Access to training and feedback
- Daily free staff meals
- Access to sporting facilities
- 20% discounts on wine from cellar, 20% discount on sporting goods from retail store.
- Uniforms provided
- Health and Wellbeing program for staff
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click Apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.