Thirteenth Beach has a fantastic opportunity for motivated, driven & customer service focused individuals to join our team. The successful applicant will be required to work a variety of hours and shifts across all days of the week including weekends. Previous golf industry experience is highly desirable as is a passion for customer service.
Reporting to the Golf Operations Manager, opportunities exist on a casual basis with duties listed below
- Ensure members and guests are serviced in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Processing member and guest check-ins and bookings in the Golf Shop
- The efficient running of Member Competitions, Corporate Golf, Social Groups and miscellaneous events
- Marshalling the golf course and assisting players
- Occasional Drinks Cart and Cart Cleaning duties
- Ability to assist Members and Guests with the Rules of Golf
- Ensure the merchandise in the Golf Shop is displayed in a neat and tidy manner at all times
- Accurate and responsible processing of all transactions
- Performing end of day duties in preparation for the following day
What you will bring:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work weekends
- A working knowledge of MiClub and Northstar systems would be desirable
- RSA qualification would be advantageous
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter by email.