The National Golf Club on the Mornington Peninsula has a casual position available marshalling/ranging its 3 Championship Courses.
The position entails the following tasks:
- Ensuring pace of play is acceptable on a daily basis.
- Acting as a liaison between Golf Operations and players on course.
- Assisting in the co-ordination of the Club’s major events and corporate days.
Successful applicants will posess the following skills:
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to listen.
- Willing to work weekends and public holidays.
- Have a reliable means of transport.
- Sound knowledge of Golf.
Previous experience in a golf club environment is essential.
Please direct applications by 28th January 2022 to:
Golf Operations Manager
The Cups Drive
Cape Schanck 3939