Ranfurlie Golf Club is a private members club located in Melbourne’s south east growth corridor. It is recognised for its top 100 course ranking and first-class Driving Range and Coaching facilities.
Ranfurlie is looking for a qualified PGA Golf Professional for a role combining golf coaching, club-fitting and permanent part time Pro Shop work with full-time flexibility and availability.
Coaching will be supported with guaranteed Clinics and additional tasks to be performed on behalf of the Club. Shop hours will include all Member services as well as coaching administration tasks. This position will report to both the Golf Operations Manager and Venue Manager.
The successful candidate will play a key role in creating an environment in which satisfaction of both Members and Non-Members alike, consistent with the direction of our Club.
Key Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent personal presentation with a positive attitude
- Great work ethic with a willingness to be a proactive part of a team environment
- Suitable Coaching experience
- Experience in Club-fitting
- A knowledge of current golf equipment • Proficient administrative skills
- Computer and POS experience preferred (Mi-Club & SwiftPos software is used)
- Experience in club repair
- Willingness to assist in all areas of the Venue as required
Pro Shop Responsibilities (employed):
- Provide a high level of customer service to maximise member and guest satisfaction.
- Assist with Golf Operation duties / administering member competitions, timesheet bookings etc
- Assist with event management and implementation
- Collection of green fees and competition fees
- General Golf shop duties including equipment sales and service
- Coaching administration
- Golf equipment repairs
- Assist to maintain the Pro Shop to a high standard of merchandising, cleanliness and tidiness
- Assist in the promotion of the Club and its facilities Coaching / Additional
- Provide private and group tuition for both Members and Non-Members
- Perform Clubfitting / Sales (Commissions available)
- Deliver Club initiated programs
- Attend Demo Days held at the venue
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to be part of an exciting and progressive team.
Remuneration for shop hours in line with the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award will be paid to the successful candidate.
Applications should include a cover letter and Resume addressed to the Venue Manager, Andrew Weir, Ranfurlie Golf Club.