The Brisbane Golf Club was founded in 1896 and is a private golf club located in Yeerongpilly, just 10 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class golf course and facilities.
The Brisbane Golf Club is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to start on a Casual basis.
Reporting to the Director of Golf, the purpose of the Golf Services Attendant position is to assist create an environment in which satisfaction of our membership is the highest priority and consistent with the direction of our Club.
- Strong work ethic, with the willingness to be part of a team environment.
- Genuine passion for customer service.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive individual.
- Immaculate presentation and professional grooming standards.
- High levels of computer literacy (knowledge of Mi Club booking system is advantageous).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, public and school holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administering Member competitions & assisting with Member & Guest bookings.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the Golf Shop and storage facilities.
- Assist with the day to day operation of the practice facilities, ensuring range ball supply is maintained.
- Assist with the day to day operation of the motorised cart fleet, ensuring a sufficient level of carts are staged at all times. Returned carts are either cleaned or parked neatly in preparation for cleaning.
- Maintaining the Golf Shop to a high standard of cleanliness and presentation.
- Tee time management.
- Take direction from the Director of Golf on all matters relating to the golf operations.
- Report back to the Director of Golf on all daily operational and customer service matters and take direction on all stock related matters.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to be part of a progressive forward-thinking team. The successful candidate will have a rotating roster with weekend work essential.
Renumeration in line with the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award will be paid to the successful candidate.
Permanent Part Time employment may be offered to the right candidate.
Applications must include a cover letter and CV addressed to The Brisbane Golf Club, Attention: Joe Janison.
To apply for this job please visit brisbanegolfclub.com.au..