FACEBOOK Mcleod Golf Club
Established in 1968, McLeod Country Golf Club is a leading destination for all golfers, recently voted Top 10 Best Golf Courses in Brisbane by Trip Advisor. Only a 20 minute short drive from Brisbane City centre.
You will find the McLeod Country Golf Club settled amongst the winding Mount Ommaney Creek, encompassing unrivalled natural scenery as you work your way through the championship 18 hole golf course.
With superb greens and fairways, our golf course is supported by an outstanding clubhouse with a fully licensed bar and bistro.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform general green keeping duties including, but not limited to, watering, fairway mowing, weed spraying, turf laying and fertilising.
- Perform basic maintenance on specific equipment and tools including mowers, brush cutters, chainsaws, whipper snippers etc.
- To co-ordinate major servicing and repairs on large vehicles and equipment as required.
- To maintain general grounds and surrounds of the Club including car parks and gardens as well as basic building, plumbing, pruning, rubbish collection and disposal.
- Monitor stock supplies including chemical and fertilizer availability and storage.
- To assist with deliveries and errands for the Club as required.
- Ensure efficient record keeping procedures are adhered to.
- Provide relevant reports to the Golf Course Superintendent or 2IC as required.
- Ensure the work environment and all maintenance tasks comply with Workplace Health and Safety legislation.
- Work hours as per roster.
- Other duties as requested by the Golf Course Superintendent.
Knowledge: Workplace Health and Safety Act
Pesticide, fertiliser and herbicide spraying, machinery maintenance, mowing requirements for golf courses.
Skills: Good Communication
High Level Interpersonal Relations
Can work independent
Attention to detail
Well spoken, courteous
Positive and Enthusiastic
Qualifications: Hold and maintain a current Queensland Driver’s License
Certificate in Horticulture-Preferred
License to spray pesticides-Preferred
Current First Aid certificate-Club will Assist
Current Forklift License (Negotiable)
MA000058 Registered and Licensed Club Award
Email Hamish Dennis at email@example.com
This position is for an immediate start. Full Time and Across a 7 Day Rotation Roster.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.