The Lakes Golf Club is one of Australia’s premier private golf clubs and major tournament venues, having hosted four Australian Opens in the past decade. Our team of 65 staff are highly professional, positive, service orientated and talented.
We are seeking to employ a full time Groundsman, who is interested in joining a professional team in maintaining one of Australia’s best golf courses. You will be an important part of our team and work in a positive, dedicated and fun environment. We will provide you with a complimentary lunch prepared by our qualified team of Chefs each day, an above award hourly wage rate, numerous training and development opportunities and also allow you to play our world class golf course!
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- General greenkeeping duties as instructed by the Course Superintendent
- Safe and efficient operation of all mowing equipment
- Setting up course for day’s play
- Bunker maintenance
- Demonstrate an awareness of problems that may be compromising the maintenance of the course in accordance with the Turf Management Plan, Environmental Policy, and Occupational
Health and Safety Policy:
- To work at least 38 hours per week and weekend work
- To be available for overtime as directed once competence in the necessary skills has been achieved.
Are you are interested in being part of the team of one of Australia’s leading private golf clubs where you can provide Members with a world class golfing experience? If so, mail your application (cover letter and resume) to the Course Superintendent Anthony Mills.