FACEBOOK Golf Central BNE
Golf Central BNE is Brisbane’s premier golf and entertainment venue located at the entry to Brisbane Airport. With Brisbane’s only Toptracer driving range, 18 hole mini golf course and function facilities overlooking our stunning golf landscape we aim to provide an exciting and unique experience for all of our guests.
A key attribute of Golf Central is the championship standard playing surfaces and the resort style manicured lawns and gardens, we are seeking a Groundsperson/Handyman to work closely with our Superintendent.
You will enjoy working in a busy and vibrant facility, operating a well presented fleet of Toro Machinery and under the leadership of our qualified and experienced Greenkeepers.
The key responsibilities of the Groundsperson role will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain Gardens, Lawns and surrounds of the facility
- Assist with maintenance of turf areas as directed by the Superintendent
- Assist with general maintenance tasks around the facility and clubhouse
- Attend to the general upkeep and presentation of the mini golf, including blowing, rubbish collection, ponds and garden maintenance
- Assist with the events team to setup and pull-down of event equipment
- Assist the golf team with the collection of golf balls
- Maintaining the recycling and waste program at the venue
- Attend to any other general maintenance jobs as directed
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic
- Works independently and within a team
- Follows instructions
- Be available to do very occasional weekend work
Above award wages will be paid commensurate with your experience.
What we can offer:
- A friendly motivated team environment
- With future exciting expansions, advancement for the right person
- Discounts on golf, mini golf and golf apparel
- Quarterly staff awards and social events
- Discounted meals onsite and free coffee daily
- Employee training and development
- Easy access and staff parking
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please send your CV and cover letter.