Brookwater Golf & Country Club is Queensland’s Number One Public Access Golf Course located in the City of Greater Springfield. Managed by Troon Golf, the world’s largest golf management company with over 600 properties located in 26 countries, the successful applicant will not only be a key member of Breakwater’s team but as a Troon associate, have access to Troon’s exclusive training, development and career progression programs offering amazing career opportunities both nationally and internationally.
The Greg Norman designed championship golf course offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic individual to join the team as a Guest Service Attendant (Casual).
The role will include all Operation duties and the successful candidate will have a passion for golf and boast the following attributes:
- Great work ethic, with the willingness to be part of a team environment
Personable and friendly
- Punctual, reliable, with an appreciation and interest in the game of golf
- Positive approach to customer service
- Good time management
- Excellent personal presentation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the setup and execution of the Day-To-Day operations.
- Have a good understanding of all Golf Operational areas (Bag Drop/Concierge, Driving Range, Golf Shop, Cart Shed, On-Course and Staging).
- Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
- Superior customer service
- Assist in the running of competitions, corporate golf days and member events
- All other duties (related to Golf Operations) instructed by the Golf Operations Manager.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to be part of a progressive forward-thinking team. Flexibility is required and weekend work will apply. A willingness to work and an enthusiastic attitude are essential.
If you have the skills and motivation to join our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Mario van Zyl (Golf Operations Manager).