Brookwater Golf & Country Club is Queensland’s Number One Public Access Golf Course located in the City of Greater Springfield and managed by Troon Golf. The Greg Norman designed championship golf course offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic individual to join the team as a Guest Service Attendant (Casual).
The role will include a combination of Shop and Operation duties and the successful candidate will have a passion for golf and boast the following attributes:
- Great work ethic, with the willingness to be part of a team environment
- Personable and friendly
- Punctual, reliable, with an appreciation and interest in the game of golf
- Positive approach to customer service
- Good time management
- Excellent personal presentation
- Computer and POS literate (knowledge of Mi Club booking system is essential)
- Experience in golf shop or retail operations (Desirable)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the setup and execution of the Day-To-Day operations.
- Have a good understanding of all Golf Operational areas (Driving Range, Golf Shop, Cart Shed, On-Course and Staging).
- Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
- Superior customer service & sales assistance
- Operating the Point of Sale system, processing payments and opening / closing procedures
- Administering member competitions & assisting with Member & Guest bookings
- Assist in the running of competitions, corporate golf days and member events
- All other duties (related to Golf Operations) instructed by the Golf Operations Manager.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to be part of a progressive forward-thinking team. Flexibility is required and weekend work will apply. A willingness to work and an enthusiastic attitude are essential.
If you have the skills and motivation to join our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Mario van Zyl (Golf Operations Manager).